This eclectic style home puts you in a perfect location in the middle of all major Montreal area sights!
- 10-min drive to Quartier Dix30 loaded w/shops, restaurants, bars, a cinema & more!
- 20-min drive to Montreal!
- Nature lovers are surrounded by parks like Parc de la Cité & Mont-Saint Bruno
- 3 bedrooms, 1 large full bath, a spacious kitchen/living area & a high-top dining table
- Washer and dryer
***FIRST PLEASE NOTE: You’ll get this space and layout but the furnishings and decor (paintings) will differ upon check-in as the home is currently being updated. Therefore, while it won’t match exactly as you see in these photos, we assure you - it will not disappoint! The updates to furnishings and decor will still be very modern and comfortable! You'll also notice in the pictures that one of the bedrooms doesn't have a bed and the two other bedrooms have single beds. This will be changed by the time you arrive and you will have Queen beds in each room so nothing to worry about!***
This 3BR ground floor of a duplex home is located in such a great location in Longueuil --a suburb of Montreal-- where you can have a peaceful neighborhood stay but still be just a hop-skip-and-a-jump away from the hustle & bustle of downtown Montreal!
The main spaces of the home:
- A long & spacious living/kitchen/dining area for great group interaction from room to room, w/lots of natural light, and super cool mixed-wood flooring w/a center wooden beam that just adds to the eclectic vibe of the place!
- 3 good-sized bedrooms with the same mixed-wood flooring, clever use of space & ample storage
- 1 full bathroom with a large vanity, a tub/shower combo & all modern features & fixtures
- A spacious kitchen for preparing meals at home complete with:
- oven & stovetop
- dishes, glassware, cookware, utensils, etc.
- A modern style high-top dining table for 8!
- A washer/dryer and dishwasher in the home for convenience
The location of this home will be the highlight of your stay in the Montreal area. You'll be in a safe and suburban neighborhood of Saint-Hubert in Longueuil and yet close enough to get to downtown Montreal within minutes and you’ll be near one of the newest hippest outdoor shopping malls -- Quartier Dix30! It’s a lifestyle center, one of the first of its kind in Canada with shopping, nightlife, and entertainment experiences for any age!
For nature lovers...you’re surrounded by parks in this area with plenty of outdoor activity! Then there’s Nuns’ Island just across the river with over 400 years of history, plenty of sightseeing and hidden gems to take in there. Or head over to St. Helen’s Island where you’ll find a number of important sites and attractions like the St. Helen’s Island Fort, the La Ronde amusement park, the Biosphere (an interpretative museum about the Saint Lawrence River), and an Aquatic Complex with three outdoor pools. Both islands are on the way to Montreal, just about a 10-min drive And, of course, you could always just go directly to downtown Montreal and sightsee your heart out there too!
You’ll have full, exclusive access to the home during your stay.
The Saint-Hubert area of Longueuil is a nice suburban area between downtown Montreal and Quartier Dix30 lifestyle center
- Quartier Dix30 is the first of its kind in Canada w/ over 300 retail shops, a Skyspa, skate park, indoor surfing, laser tag, a Cineplex & other entertainment experiences for every age!
- Downtown Montreal is just minutes across the St. Lawrence River for the major attractions
- Nuns’ & St. Helen’s Islands also have lots to see & do and it’s different from city sightseeing
- If you’re a nature person check out the pristine Mont-Saint-Hilaire with its well-planned hiking trails & bird watching in summer & beautifully-maintained snowshoeing & cross-country skiing in winter. Just 30-minute drive away!
Here are a few nearby restaurant recommendations:
- O Shish Taouk (Lebanese)
- Mitsuki DIX30 (all you can eat, high-quality sushi)
- 3 Brasseurs
- ZIBO! Restaurant-Bar
The home is about a 25-30-minute drive to Montreal Pierre Elliot Trudeau airport. If you prefer to get around using public transport, it’s very easy to do so because the city of Montreal is very well connected by the subway.
The famous Old Port is on the orange line and is definitely a day trip for first-time tourists or returning guests who fell in love with the colonial architecture.
Downtown Montreal is on the green line and has multiple shopping, food and drink destinations!
If you’re driving, you’ll be happy to know there’s a driveway at the home for you to conveniently park your car.
If you have any questions or would like recommendations about accessing anything in the city, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Other Things to Note:
TV : there is no cable, but Chromecast is available. No remote is provided with the Chromecast device, so you need to download the App and use your mobile or your tablet as the remote.
The home you’re renting is the ground floor apartment of a duplex home that also has a basement-level apartment downstairs. However, the entrances are completely separate. In the event both sections are rented, just don’t be alarmed if you see guests going around to the side entrance.
Saint-Hubert is a peaceful area and the neighbors are used to a quiet and relaxed atmosphere so we ask our guests to please maintain decorum and be respectful of everyone in the surrounding area.
During the winter season, please keep in mind that a snow removal service is not included in your rental, but a shovel will be made available for your use.
Lastly, we provide a few basic essentials to make you feel more at home when you arrive like toilet paper & soap but please take note that there will not be any cooking or food items in the home prior to check-in. Local laws don’t allow for opened food to be kept in the kitchen or refrigerator. Therefore all food items are removed after each guest checks out. If you intend to cook at home, you’ll need to pick up what you need at a nearby supermarket. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Security Deposit : A security deposit may be required prior to arrival or at check-in subject to the booking platform used to make the reservation. This fee is charged as a credit card transaction and refunded after check-out, provided all terms are met.
Guests will be requested to sign a Rental Agreement upon booking confirmation.
- Travelers must be at least 25 years old to book.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the premises. Smoking tobacco, cannabis or the use of any recreational drugs in the property is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will incur a $300 penalty.
- No parties or events are permitted, illegal activity is prohibited and excessive noise won't be tolerated. No loud music is allowed after 10 pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- No more guests than those listed in your reservation are allowed. No tent or other structures may be set up on the ground of the property.
- Renters agree to cover any charge related to damages that occurred during their stay or cover necessary extra-cleaning charges if such is needed after their stay.
- Renters may be required to provide a government ID upon booking, on the day of checking in, or during their stay for identity verification.
- Pets are not allowed unless there is prior authorization and an extra fee may apply if such is given.
- A security deposit of $200CAD may be required prior to arrival or at check-in, for non-Airbnb reservations, and subsequently refunded 5-7 days after check out providing no damages were caused during your stay and all terms of rental agreement were met. Also, please note that a 3.75% credit card fee will be deducted from the transaction.
Interaction with Guests:
You can check yourself in using the lockbox to access the keys. The access code will be given to you within 24 hours before your arrival.
You’ll have complete privacy during your stay, but we’re available 7 days a week. Should you need anything- just send us a message in the booking platform used to book your reservation.