Location was good, The outside of the Condo was impeccable (all newly renovated).
There is a huge metal dumpster that is inside a room directly behind the 2 bedrooms and the truck comes early in the morning It loud metal slamming and truck sounds like a wrecking ball coming at the building. Startled us out of sound sleep every time.
The unit we stayed in was not cleaned when we arrived and they refunded our cleaning fee.
1. The time floors at a quick glance appear ok, 10 minutes bearfoot and your feet are black.
2. Blankets not cleaned too often. They smelled.
3. Couch lots of food stains
4. Washer dryer combo in kitchen, good except for the dryer vent and all the lint blows inside.
5. Mold in shower
6. King bed comfortable , but sunk in like a hole forming. All 3 supports under its center were off, so we tried all night the first night to cling to the edge to keep from slipping into the middle of the bed. ( I had to get under the bed and push each one in place, it was better then)
7. The skidding door in front of unit to pool area directly in front was super hard to slide.
We’ve stayed in many Vacation rentals all over the US and in Paris once. This one was just a huge disappointment.
I did give this list in email to the company who owns the unit along with others in the same complex and I didn’t get a call or email back that I am aware of.
Am Strand! Gehen Sie Direkt aus der Tür zum Pool, Strand und Pier
Ein verifizierter Reisender hat im Am Strand! Gehen Sie Direkt aus der Tür zum Pool, Strand und Pier übernachtet
Vor 1 Monat veröffentlicht