Quiet Beach View cottage with large yard just off the Mississippi Gulf Coast Beaches. The public beaches and fishing pier is a short 2 block walk away. The West Side Park is just across from the side of the house. It has updated playground equipment, a splash pad for children & walking paths. A beautiful community center with an exercise room that is open to the public at no charge is one block behind. The Island View Casino is just a short ½ mile walk away.
The entire house was just updated by an interior designer in a cool relaxing beach style last year. It is fully furnished, sleeps 6 with 1 king-sized bed, & 2 queen beds. The house has High-speed internet & a flat-screen TV. It is equipped with SMART home features such as locks, thermostat, & doorbell to make your stay safer & more comfortable. All 3 bedrooms have new beds, pillows & luxury linens. The Master bedroom has a king-size bed and a Master bath with a large handicap accessible shower.
The interior of the house is wheelchair accessible with 36” doors and a 4’ hallway. Both baths have grab bars for stability. The hall bathroom has a nice jetted tub and shower. The exterior is just six steps up to the front porch or back deck.
The kitchen is fully stocked and ready for your family to bring your favorite food to cook & enjoy. It has a Keurig coffee maker to help you get your fun-filled day started and wine glasses to help you relax at the end of your day. Also provided are dishes, cookware, and flatware.
Amenities: Linens, towels, laundry detergent, and paper products are all provided.
If you don't know the Mississippi Gulf Coast, here are some clues: some of the best seafood in the South awaits you along with endless white sand beaches, museums, historic districts, water fun, casinos, golf, fishing, and boating opportunities are all available. And there is plenty of family fun things to do too; the kiddos will not want to leave. In the summer, enjoy minor league baseball, and coming in the fall is the new Mississippi Aquarium! New Orleans to the west - Gulf Shores and Dolphin Island in the east, both are about 90 minutes away.
What are you waiting for? Reserve this comfy cottage today, start packing your bags, and come and see why it is always a BEACHIN’ good time on the MS Gulf Coast!
Renter must be at least 25, ID REQUIRED prior to confirmation of STAY/CHECK-IN and must match payment method. Whomever made the reservation, must be present during stay.
- This home is NON SMOKING (Including Ecigs/Vape) and NO PETS are allowed, . NOTICE: If there is smoking or pets on premises, there will be a separate $250 charge for a deep clean.
- MAX OCCUPANCY OF 6 (including children.)
- NO PARTIES ALLOWED. (Including weddings, bachelor/bachelorette, spring breakers, graduation, etc.)
- DO NOT TAMPER with outside SECURITY DOOR CAMERAS or BLOCK the view.
- ANY VIOLATION of our HOUSE RULES will result in forfeit of DEPOSIT
- We encourage all of our guests to consider purchasing travel insurance in the event of inclement weather, hurricanes, illness, etc. We do not offer refunds outside of our refund policy, so please plan accordingly.