We had a double room on the upper floor.
- the room was so small, one could hardly walk, apart from having no space for the luggage
- it was very hot because it was under the roof but we could not fully open the window
- the view was across the harbour, which was nice, however the window was so small and there was no space for a table or anything, so that we could make no use of the nice view
- as we opened the window partly, there were a lot of wesps, which obviously lived under the roof.
- the bathroom was small with no window, so when we had a shower, the water from the steam was running down the walls. This must have happened before because there was mold in the bathroom.
- One night in the middle of the week there was a party going on in the restaurant next door until 2 o'clock, so this was very loud.
On the positive side:
- the owner was very friendly indeed
- there is a private parking space
- the location could have been no better, centrally located near the harbour
- the breakfast which was served in the restaurant next door was really excellent.
- the same restaurant also served excellent dinner