The property was up on the hill and had a nice view below. BUT in order to reach the property, you had to "climb" on a rural gravel path. In the property and especially on the lower level where the bedrooms were, the smell of the mold was very intense. Even worse as you opened the closet doors. There was even mold and dirt on two pillows !! On the walls there were damp marks. There was no table with chairs in the small yard as shown on the pics. We found 2 completely destroyed chairs in a small room used as a warehouse right next to the bathroom (where the sink had no cold water due to a previous damage) In there, there was a very loud water pressure installation... In the kitchen-living room, the table had only two chairs, the one of wich was almost broken down. We used some other two chairs from the bar of the kitchen There was no cooking pot just a frying pan. There was no sofa !!! (as shown on the pics). And the TV (a very small TV like a small pc screen) was out of order. !!!! There was no air condition (though we did not need it), there was no toilet paper. In general it was a dirty smelly inconvinient place. The second day we left the place, though we had a reservation for 3 days. It was impossible to stay there with our two kids ! Awful and tragic !