This motel has gone downhill over the years, we always used to stay and was looking forward to it. Arrived to a room that as soon as you opened the door was hit by the cigarette smoke smell, went out and purchased air fresheners which didn’t help, bedding smelt Smokey. The toilet smelt like an ashtray! stains on the walls and furniture, holes in the wall. Mould on the ceiling in the bedroom as well as the curtains. The most concerning was the wires hanging over the spa pool area! Extremely disappointed. Permanent residents living in the other rooms, which made as us think our room was vacated for the weekend as we had only a spare key with no motel tag? Could only do the one night but did not get a lot of sleep due to smell and the worry of where was the actual room key and were they coming back?