Nice hotel near the beach and nightclubs. We booked 2 rooms half board for 6 nights.
- breakfast buffet with eggs, bacon, sausage, filter coffee & tee, bread, etc.
- very big & clean room for three people, with three single beds, very comfortable.
- big bathroom, Flat TV with many TV Channels (English, German, French, etc.), small fridge, good A/C, huge window
- enough bath and beach towels changed every day.
- good restaurant to have lunch or dinner, with very kind staff!
- little far away from Mamaia centre, but bus station is next the hotel
- very calm during the whole day
- only WLAN connection in the room was weak and there wasn't a safe
Would recommend the hotel to everyone who want to visit Mamaia Beach.