There are many negative things about this hotel:
- The room was looking like a room from the 50ies.
- The elevator aswell (the ground was loosely, inside completly carpet - very outdated)
- There were many things, which were not repaired in the last decent years, e.g. The wall was sticky, there was mold at the bathroom's ceiling, bathroom itself should be cleaner, no toilet brush, dispenser for shower gel was still installed at the shower and at the and cymbal, but they were not used. Could be a danger for people. Silicone joints had mold as well.
- Power sockets hang loosely out of the wall (in the bathroom).
- The hotel should tell their neighbours to not activate a washing machine at 11pm.
- The furniture was defect (hanging doors at the minibar)
- The service gave their best, very gentle
- Flatscreen TV was available (but with not so many tv channels - just 2 for german language)
- Wifi worked fine
- Bed and mattress was ok
- There was a small minibar (with a very small selection - 8 bottles in total based on water, coke, fanta, sprite, beer)
You should not expect a high standard for a small price. But for a small price, there should be cleaniless and functionality