First night we were on the 10th floor and it was windy and they expansion joints creaked all night and kept us awake. Second night, new room, elevators were extremely loud all night. No refrigerator or microwave. No exhaust in bathroom for showering. Staff offered ear plugs but didn’t move our room on first night. Then no discount was given at all for having an awful night. Rooms could be cleaner. Smelled like smoke in no smoking room. I have stayed a hotels for literally half the price and had a better and more quiet experience and they had a refrigerator and microwave. Save the money and stay elsewhere. We will not be returning next year for our event.