- Verbesserungswürdig: Sauberkeit, Ausstattung und Zustand der Unterkunft
Stay away from this property/accomodation. It is use to be a food kind of shop converted to accomodation. Front wall was made of glass and a metal shutter that you need to close down in the night. You can hear the buzzling sound of a busy street. We had an emergency power cut short circuit during our stay. Trapped for an hour because no emergency exit or a window with this property. Had to shout for help from a neighbour at the back for help. Waited and trapped inside for nearly an hour using our mobile phone torch before the owners representative fixed our electricity back. Be Careful when using the toilet or while inside passersby can see your image with what your doing inside. Stay away from this property. It is a total ripped off of your hard earned money.